Precor 846i ES Refurbished
This three-phase non-contact magnetic generator system from Precor offers a wide resistance range. 25 different resistance settings allow users to maximize workouts. Resistance levels range from 18 watts (level 1 at 20 RPM) to 500 watts (level 25 at 100 RPM) and 750 watts (level 25 at 150 RPM). This Precor Experience series has a 3-piece crank that positively tightens, reducing the need for periodic adjustments. The 9/16" crank arm accepts any standard road or mountain bike pedal. The dual-throttle drive system provides smooth, comfortable, and quiet operation. The 846i recumbent bike features a generator 3-phase/eddy current resistance system that requires no backup battery to power the bike, and its belt drive allows for smoother operation.
- Dimensions: 57" x 24" x 48"
- Device Weight: 160 lbs
- Maximum user weight: 400 lbs
- Resistance levels: 25
- Programmes: Cross Country, Custom, Fitness Test, Heart Rate, Climb, Interval (3), Manual, Random, Watt Control, Weight Loss Electronic readings: Average heart rate, Average speed, Calories, Calories per hour, Calories per minute, Distance, Elapsed time, Goal, Heart rate, Max heart rate, METs, Profile, Time remaining, Resistance, RPM, Segment time, SmartRate , Speed, Target Heart Rate, Units, Watts, Workout Summary
- Heart rate: contact and wireless
- Ergonomic Design: The seats are designed for comfort for a wide range of body types.
- Recumbent Style Features: Full back support and properly angled contoured seat provide maximum comfort. The recumbent bike places more emphasis on the hamstrings and gluteal muscles.