- Deposits The deposit is neither refundable nor applicable on other goods
- Purchase of products “as is” » A product sold "as is" does not come with any warranty. You buy it with its qualities and its defects. Used goods are usually sold “as is”. Carefully inspect these items to make sure they will work and will not eventually require costly repairs. The statement "as is" may invalidate any implied warranty granted by the laws of the province or territory.
- Since our sales are made by request for quotes and quotes, the prices displayed in store and on the website are subject to change and are not guaranteed. Our quotes, on the other hand, are valid for the equivalent of one month after they are sent to customers.
- The sale of products and services on this Site may be subject to additional terms which will be communicated to you at the time of purchase.
- Descriptions of certain products or services, as well as representations, warranties and assertions as to their performance, and other content on the Site are the work of our suppliers and are not the subject of any independent verification by Body Gym Equipments. The accuracy of these statements is the sole responsibility of the suppliers, partners and other third parties.
You understand that by using this Site or any service provided on this Site, you may encounter content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent or objectionable, and that content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use this Site and any service at your own risk and that Body Gym Equipments will not be responsible for any content that it deems offensive, indecent or objectionable.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Body Gym Equipment from and against all losses, suits, claims, damages, costs, and expenses, including legal fees and basic indemnity payments, arising directly out of or relating to your use of this Site or any violation of this Agreement. This clause shall survive the termination of this Agreement and remain in full force and effect.